TRPC events are posted on the website and Facebook page. They include regularly scheduled paddling, dragon boating and rowing as well as any special events. If an event has to be cancelled, that is also posted under Events.
Special events may include:
- Friday Paddle and Pot Luck BBQ – Takes place after the evening paddle. All members are invited to gather at the boathouse, relax, eat and enjoy the good company.
- Try-it/Demo Days – a day when the general public is invited to sample what we have to offer.
- The Trenton Dragon Boat Festival – hosted by the Trenton Rowing and Paddling Club in partnership with the Y.M.C.A. of Central and Eastern Ontario.
- Members are also able to develop events and paddles for others to partake in. In the past, members have organized a Historic Route Paddle which was a day paddle along the Murray Canal and a multiday trip up the Rideau Canal System.
- Certification courses – When there is sufficient interest, the club can arrange to have a course offered at the boathouse location. Club equipment would then be available to those who enrol in the course. Courses offered in the past include Basic Stand-Up Paddleboard Skills, Basic Kayak Skills and Big Canoe Skills Introduction. Members are responsible for course fees (See also: Training section of the website for Course Reimbursement Program)