Trenton Rowing and Paddling Club
Due to the risk of COVID-19, you agree that you will not show up at the clubhouse if:
- you feel unwell.
- you have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, have recently been in contact with someone with these symptoms.
- you have tested positive for COVID-19 or had contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 and are still under quarantine.
- you have recently travelled outside of Canada and should be self-isolating.
- you are unwilling to follow club safety protocols or the direction of the clubhouse manager (summer employee) or group paddle leader.
By your use of club equipment or by participating in a club paddle, you agree that:
- any activity involves some risk of COVID-19 transmission.
- we are following a protocol to reduce or mitigate risk, but that risk cannot be reduced to zero. You are attending despite some risk.
- you will follow all club safety and disinfection requirements.
- you may take additional precautions for your safety, consistent with club requirements.
- you will abide by the direction of the clubhouse manager (summer employee) or group paddle leader, and that this person has the final word on safety protocols.
- the clubhouse manager (summer employee) or group paddle leader can turn away a paddler who they feel poses a risk to others.